[Solved] Lit Erature Revi Ew
In week 3 you conducted a lit erature revi ew using the course competencies as a guide in choosing the articles. For this week you will take that information and incorporate it into a final p aper. The p aper is not just the l iterature rev iew; it is a culmination of what you have learned over the course and as in week 3 use the course competencies as a guide to developing your p aper. attached is week 3 literature review.
- Major concepts of biological psychology.
- Biological systems and operations (e.g., vision, hearing, cognition, immunity, and nervousness).
- Connection between bodily systems.
- Chemical and electrical influences on bodily operations.
- Biological systems on mental health and daily patterns (e.g., the sleep-wake cycle).
- Influence of external sources of stress on the regulation or dysregulation of bodily systems.
- Impact of biology on learning.
- Historical influences on contemporary aspects of culture resulting in identified mental health phenomena.
- Modern influences on biological psychology through an exploration of the literature and culture.
Your p aper should adhere to the following g uidelines: For the main sections, it should have:
- A title p age
- An abstract (not more than 2 50 wo rds)
- An introduction
- A literature review
- Discussion or conclusions
Introduction: This should be one to two p ages in length. The introduction provides a brief overview of what will be covered and the purpose of the research p aper.
Literature review: The literature review is taken in part from what you wrote in Week 3. The literature review is not a copy of that material. Rather, it is a synthesis of the material you found into a cohesive review of the literature on your chosen topic.
Discussion and conclusions: The difference between a great r esearch p aper and a marginal one is the depth and originality of the discussion and conclusions section. This is where you bring together what you learned from the literature review (as well as through the course) in your concluding remarks regarding your topic. The discussion and conclusions section should be one to two p ages in length.
- Reference page: Remember to follow the APA format and style.